User avatar

RedWritingHood

RedWritingHood

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Night Smile

    Wow. That was really good. Quick fix-it comment, about halfway down, when it says DAYLIGHT, you start using commas and periods, where before that you only used periods. You had ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Here I am

    This is really awesome. My younger sister is adopted so I love seeing other's stories of adoption. One thing, I hate to be the grammar police, but for ""Your good ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Black

    Like @Jazzydracula said, I don't think I've ever thought so much about black. I also liked how you compared the dark and light (so to speak) aspects of black. How ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Hecate's Plan: prologue

    Awesome concept but a few grammar errors. You seem a little confused on the tense; you switch between past and present. Other than that, it's awesome. Here's some of the ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Surviving New York

    I love all the descriptive words you used, though at the beginning they seemed a little overwhelming. One thing I wondered, did the soup burn her throat? You said it ...

    Dec 1, 2014


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak