User avatar

Razcoon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 3]

    Psh! So I'm a comma freak! It's in my nature. Thanks for the reviews, I'll take your advice! (And try not to use so many commas) :ftw: I like toy ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 2]

    I can't wait for the next chapter Razzi!!! Thank you for not killing people... yet. ;) Haha thanks! Don't be too sure about that though...you read the crash part and ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    Moved to General Fiction Novels. Oh, thanks! I thought that's where I put it...newb mistake, I guess. Anyway thanks for moving it.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dollhouse [Ch. 1]

    I meant 'motions for me' not motions for my...

    Apr 17, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)