User avatar

RayneBow

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate Me

    Short. Simple. Yet, once again, an amazing poem! How do you do it?! (; I really like this. I cant tell if it should be a depressing poem, like 'waah, ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Last Breath

    Wow. Just..uhm..wow. Okay just a few things! 1. This poem is very.. well honestly its a bit disturbing. I feel so bad for the child who has been hurt, and ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not a home

    Hmm. I like this poem. Its a bit confusing, but I think I got it. (: At first I thought the poem would be about how the family was living ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Am

    Wow. Just.. wow. This poem is deep and gripping. How you potray your thoughts and feelings makes it seem as if Im actually there. I like how this poem flows, ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    i really like this story! Its short, but subtly hints at the begining. my fellow classmates board the bus and walk right passed me without a care in the world. ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark in Light

    i really like this! The last line seems irrelevant, but thats just my opinion. Im sure it makes sense with the picture you talked about! (: I really like this ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Loaded Gun

    This gave me chills! I like how you were vagualy descriptive but at the same time you potrayed your thoughts very well. My favorite part would have to be : ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bleeding heart

    I really liked this poem. My favorite part was this; How in the world could this happen to me? When all I wanted was not to bleed. Your really good ...

    Feb 3, 2011


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch