User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Other » General, General Re: The Mocking Thief

    This is amazing. I've never thought about that before, but this rings very true. Good job!

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Hero's Decision

    Hey guys, just a disclaimer, 'cause I've gotten a lot of comments about it: the first and last quotes were actually taken from the voice recording of the last 30 ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    Awesome. Just... awesome. You hit the topic right-on and used perfect wording!

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    This is simply awesome! You've managed to make a poem that rhymes consistently, flows smoothly, and get the message across perfectly! And the fact that you did it in four ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Free

    Thanks, guys! That's weird how Sanna's dad is named Robert... I guess he's really old! :D Glad you like this!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Words on Paper, Flesh on Bone

    Aaaugh! You probably don't care, but FYI, all of the letters were supposed to be italicized - I even tried to edit it, but it just won't show up! (At ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Thanks for the advice!! Again, this piece isn't exactly part of the book (although it sets up a background for one of the events later on), but it was fun. ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Thanks for the advice! You're right - the werewolf thing was too unexplained. By the way, when I said "a man who was willing to change his mind must be ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bunnies Are Evil

    MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! This was the first thing I thought of. (And if you haven't seen the movie, see it. You'll understand.)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    Thanks, Sannah! I do love me some trinketry, but I'll check it out. The characters in the book were actually modeled after people in my life (although you're not included, ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    This was my first post, so I was kind of nervous... Thanks for the helpful advice!! :D I'll be sure to fix it! But by the way, I inserted the ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Name

    I agree. Who is this Savannah of which you speak??? Great poetry - I love the emotion behind it! It really capitalizes on the importance of a name. I'm going ...

    May 26, 2011


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother