User avatar

RandomGrrl

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A First Attempt

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Cute cute cute, Jabber! Nice and light, not like some poetry (I'm such a hypocrite, just posted like the saddest poem I've written... well, sad for me...). I really enjoyed ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A First Attempt

    Cute cute cute, Jabber! Nice and light, not like some poetry (I'm such a hypocrite, just posted like the saddest poem I've written... well, sad for me...). I really enjoyed ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reverting-Part 1

    Thanks. I fixed that mistake in the punctuation. I think I'm just going to go with my gut and leave it that way, even if it only appeals to those ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suffocating

    Thanks for the help! I've made some changes... Is it better?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reverting-Part 1

    Thanks so much for the helpful advice! I certainly don't want to bore people... Please look out for the next sections, as they get better! I did add some dialogue ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Going Solo

    Yeah, I liked this, but just so you know, Roald Dahl wrote an autobiography called Going Solo... Not that it's relevant. Anyhow, the title caught my eye, and was perfect. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Through the Poppies

    Wow, I loved this! Simple, yet elegant and refined. You have a great writing style! I can't think of any criticism, I just know I'm going to bed happy! Thank ...

    Apr 3, 2008


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard