User avatar

Raelyn

Raelyn

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hidden Heir(Chapter 1)

    Please let me know if I rated this properly. I had a hard time deciding

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Facing Fall

    That is very true and would make a beautiful poem.

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hidden Heir(Chapter 1)

    Cool I scribe my novel by hand for the most part

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hidden Heir(Chapter 1)

    I think you mean asterin not Austin. did it auto correct somewhere. Thank you so much for the review:)

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Hidden Heir(Chapter 1)

    This chapter is kinda boring setting the stage. Chapter two is where the fun really begins. This is also a novel I am writing for NanoWriMo. So any feedback is ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: The warriors untold story

    Thank you very much!

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: The warriors untold story

    Thank you for your encouragement!

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: The warriors untold story

    I am so glad you liked it. I may be a partial stranger, but behind this screen is a real person that would be happy to listen to you if ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Far Stars

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is blooming

    I appreciate you going line by line in your review. My goal is to become a better editor for my own pieces so this was very helpful.

    Oct 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is blooming

    I really like this review it was very thoughtful thank you!

    Oct 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is blooming

    Thanks for the review and the follow.

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Prologue)

    Sorry this review is a little short, I just want to read your next chapter!

    Oct 16, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is blooming

    This is my first poem I have written, outside of the ones I was forced to write for school😁

    Oct 16, 2019


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers