User avatar

RachelJY

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Lost God

    I really like this, it very simply shows how Man has slowly lost sight of God. I especially like the first paragraph, cause even when man refuses to acknowledge Him, ...

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Catharsis

    Hey I'm Rachel and I'll be reviwing for you today. I can look into the ceiling like a well. Not even clocks move clockwise. Who needs innocence when there are ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Chains~ Chapter 1

    Wow...Completely amazing. I loved it! It's flawless. It showed how much we see set things in a set way. Instead of the usually thing of dragons being uncaring , you ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1

    First, you need a title, but I'm asuming you'll add that later. Second, I really like the story line,and I am waiting to read more. I'm looking forward to reading ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Testimony By Faith

    I like that you feel completely free sharing your testimony. I have grown up in a christian home, but I never truly understood what it all meant untill I was ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: How Long Can YOU Cheat Death w/ Thirteen Days Till Midnight

    This sounds like a great book/idea for a story. I want to see more about it. If it is a book and you are simply reviewing it, I want to ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Thursday- YWS chat Parody

    Loved it! Lol so loud! reminds me of the lyrics my friends and I sing in class to this song. Although, we never actualy write them down or remember them. ...

    Sep 21, 2011


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind