User avatar

RachMilty

RachMilty

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Applewood Sky

    Thank you so much for your comments! They were very helpful

    Jun 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Applewood Sky

    Thank you for your suggestions. I really love how you take the time to analyze my poems. Even I don't put that level of thought into the underlying message! Thank ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Eternal Love

    About the non-edited version: as much as you may love something, if it's not as good as what you have changed it to, you must kiss it goodbye. It's gone, ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Seen From the Park Bench

    Thank you so much for your review! I've been looking at that line for a while for the same reason.

    May 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Midnight Lusts

    This is gorgeous. Absolutely. The imagery is vivid and the wordplay clever. I also love your simile, describing the movement as ocean waves. Check for spelling though! You have an ...

    May 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Jealousy

    Thank you so much for your review! I really love your suggestions and analysis.

    May 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: In a Dark Room

    Let me know what you think of my poem! More pieces will be coming soon!

    May 17, 2018


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio