User avatar

RLK

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: My Reflection's Goodbye

    I was immediately drawn to this as soon as I read the first sentence. This was short, but incredibly descriptive. The picture you've created here in this story is magnificent. ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Change of Heart: One

    This was really, really awesome. For me, mastering the art of romance is very difficult. I struggle with the emotions between two characters and how they show them towards each ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Twisted

    I like what you have here, I really do. One thing you've done extremely well is connect the emotional boundaries between the two siblings. I had a sense that Toby ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: To hate is to Survive and To love is to die

    This was quite a short piece of work here. A little to short though to tell an actual story or get any since of plot through to the reader. I ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Literature Re: Candles

    I really love the way you progressed the story from the beginning up until the start of the end. You had a very strong start, a solid middle, and a ...

    May 31, 2013


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger