User avatar

RJ

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Jackie Ray

    Let me just say that it's because of people like you that make this site so wonderful! You describe things so well!! You're vocabulary is excellent! I most certainly hope ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: High School

    Hey I'm new here and was just exploring the site. Your poetry is very good and grabs readers attention! I'm sure we can all relate to the drudgy subject of ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Arriere Pensee Chapter 1

    Hey I'm new here and I was exploring the site when I came upon your story. The first sentence is very well written and dragged me right in! Very intriging! ...

    Feb 17, 2009


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint