User avatar

R.Harini

  • Art » Narrative, Dramatic Re: True Freedom

    Thank you so much once again. You are truly an angel

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you so much. An incredible critique.

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Ripped Away

    Than you so much for your in depth review. I am very glad you took the time to post such an extensive critique. Thank you

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Art » Narrative, Dramatic Re: True Freedom

    Thank you so much for your in depth review. I will definitely keep the punctuation remarks in mind while writing further. Thank you once again

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Ripped Away

    Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Again, this can be interpreted by the reader however they like to and your version, of this poem as a nightmare is ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you again for this wonderful review.

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Art » Narrative, Dramatic Re: True Freedom

    Thank you so much

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Ripped Away

    Thank you so much. I am glad you found it good. I will continue to write and definitely keep your points in mind while proceeding

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Ripped Away

    Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it. I will certainly keep your points in mind while writing. Thank you

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you so much. I am so grateful for your in depth review. Also thanks for the formatting link, I did not have a clue how to do so. I ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you so much. I am so glad you loved it

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it. I will continue to post more of my works here.

    Apr 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Thank you so much I will definitely keep in mind your points while working further

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: Perfect

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: The Farmer (Part 1)

    It was definitely a commendable effort and an interesting read. The cliffhanger at the end also opens up for so many opportunities in the next part. You are well versed ...

    Apr 6, 2020


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office