-
Re: Like You
It seems my post was overlooked. What don't you people understand in my explanation? This piece is like a monologue; "gimmick" and "label" are both abstract nouns, and cliches at ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Goodbye Cruel World
Hm...this wouldn't make a bad rap single.
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Suicide
For Jesus' sake; rhyme at the end of each line does not a good poem make.
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: Born From the Mouth of the Sun
Heh thanks for the comments guys, I agree that the meaning isn't clear, and if I were to revise it I'd have to ground the piece more. I'd probably have ...
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?
Heh, I wouldn't be able to say how I got the idea; my mind's a chasm, I swear. :P I get what you guys mean about the tripping of the ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Lonely
Keep it up; poetry's all about learning the subtelties of language, the sounds and images attached to the words.
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Passion Times Ten
Heh sorry that I came off a bit harsh; not having much of a great couple of days. Personal shiz. I'm not sure if you can delete these things, but ...
Jul 17, 2008
