User avatar

Qultur

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 8 ways of looking at trees

    Well snap, a Godspeed You! Black Emperor reference! Never thought I'd see one on this forum. The first one interested me, but I have to be honest and say I ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Like You

    Since I'm lazy, I'm just gonna directly copy and paste another comment I posted on a different piece, since it applies here just as well. ...because face it, if you ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    D: (aghhh I was typing out my reply when I accidentally hit the back button. I have to do this all over again) But eh...yeah, I got a little ahead ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Woozy

    Reading this confuses me, making me nostalgic when I couldn't read and didn't understand what people said. Dizzy-dizzy-terpentine is a wicked phrase, in the case that you meant "turpentine" as ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wind and The Raven

    Ehh...I intend no offense with this statement, but I never really like pieces like this, the ones that're kind of written with medieval airs, even though it's the twenty-first century...but ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me

    Well, you're very good at stating things. So what about this is supposed to grab the reader; why should I care to read this? There's nothing new to this, no ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daemon

    I'm not entirely sure why BigBadBear said the piece's meter was perfect, because I didn't hear any... And well...I know it's spelled "daemon" in that Philip Pullman trilogy, but I'd ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Chasm Choice

    Hmm...I believe you've a classic case of DWS, Distraught Writer's Syndrome. The reason I say this is because I've written things similiar to this piece before, and they were during ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Passion Times Ten

    ...if I were to be honest, then I'd have to say reading this made me kind of pissed. Basically, it's cliched; I feel like I've read these words many times ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lonely

    Hm...I sorta like the first stanza because of the phrase, "cold, paned glass;" reading it aloud would make me wonder whether you meant "paned" or "pained." My interest kind of ...

    Jul 17, 2008


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird