User avatar

Quiz

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I've Become

    Yes, I believe it would. Perhpas something along the lines of "struggling to her feet, she stumbles...." or something to that extent? Thank you for the consideration. --Q

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Contest Entry: "Street Ball"

    Noted and corrected, thank you Carmina. --Q

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Playing Games / Emoceans

    Re re PS: He really is--he frightens me and seems to be judging me!

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)

    I agree with Ms. (Mrs.?) Worms; get some more verses in theree and there could actually be something to this! I like it all, it's really amusing. Not really deep ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Portraits" I can't fix it if no one comments on i

    Oh how cool! Sounds like a lot of fun! Looks like it succeeded in inspiring you, didn't it? This is great! --Q

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mary Colthane and the Dead Man [beginning]

    Sounds good to me--great tone setting, impressive vocab, and interesting beginning. No hint as to the time period it takes place in, however...that might help...or is it supposed to be ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Myopic Hindsight

    "Chewed home to jagged pieces" is the reference point for "You were home once." Ah, so it does. Carry on then. Nice work. --Q

    Oct 11, 2005


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug