User avatar

Pushca

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Writer's Task

    i really, really suck at rhyming, so i can't offer any suggestions... but please do get the last two lines to rhyme. it really threw me. otherwise, i love it.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Thanksgiving (Something Out of Nothing)

    I know what Gib means, about the singsong-y thing. I don't what makes it like that, but it does have it and it's pretty irritating. i do like the pretzel/robot ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Can't Wait Forever

    It was pretty well-done, but not exactly the most original thing of all time. Over all good job, and sorry I suck at critiques.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    haha. that is some seriously awesome stuff.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled. Needs title

    please deal with the meter issue. i am begging you. i could love this poem to death but it really does need some help at the moment.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Beauty

    i read that. i liked it, but it could have been more.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: White Oleander

    I agree. It could use some editing/re-writing.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chocolate Rapper

    haha

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    omg i love you. ahem.

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (Untitled)

    i don't know what it is about the poem, but i felt kinda chilled and a little empty. i don't know how to describe it, exactly, but invoking this kind ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Heart

    i think it makes sense, but it has no flow to it. work on it some more.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Red Balloon

    wow. it's really good. i wish i had something more than that to say, but i really just loved it. i thought the lenghth was perfect and that the content ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    i thought it was awesome. seriously. the shattered/mattered is a bit cliche, but it didnt bother me. the poem reminded me of how i've felt.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Book I Read

    i like the poem a lot, but it has some rhythmic issues. the narrator deffinately has a childlike quality about it, but i kind of like that. if that's what ...

    Oct 22, 2006


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues