User avatar

Pushca

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Classics Debate

    *applauds cadmium*

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I would like to nominate Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yeah, I'm aware that the book has been branded with the YA label -- something many of us "literaries" look ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    The Bad Mothers Handbook , Kate Long

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twighlight

    There's a thread for this here:

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Postcards From the Edge is my favorite. I love Carrie Fisher.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I liked it. I found it to be exactly like all her other books.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Drunken Brother

    There's nothing like ripping something completely out of context, so as Tyra Banks says, "So what?" (except she says it in all capitals, with a solid three or four exclamation ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I loved those. Dude had to be on drugs to write it, though.... : )

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Silmarillion

    How was it? Unreadable. Yes, I suck.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Green Mile

    So so so true. I love that book.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: DragonLance

    I read "Chronicles". Ridiculously cliched, but actually good. I'd never really read any adultish fantasy, though.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Speak

    I was a little ticked that everything turned out exactly the way I'd thought it would from the back of the book, but it's still good.

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Maiden and the Tree

    ditto. i didn't think the repetition was overused, but effective. well done.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: popularity

    bob addressed pretty much every issue that any poet has ever had in the history of yws, but i have to say that when i read this, i thought it ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Losing Love

    yes, your ending is better. i didn't find this very interesting. maybe give it more of a story?

    Dec 25, 2006


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian