User avatar

Pushca

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You don't know her

    Forever Invisible But you notice her Now and Then Um... which one is it? Are some things only capitalized for the hell of being artistic? What about the lack of ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dixby's Home For Special Cases

    Callisto was a red. She was seated at the back of the room, back straighter than all the rest, hands resting on the edge of the splintered desk. This is ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: how to save a life: under pressure

    I was going to do a proper critique of this until I realized the obnoxious number of spelling errors. I spelled a ton of things wrong in this, but I ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Speak

    No one knows what really happened the night at the party. Well I knew. I knew from the beginning. I was waiting for some twist "OMG! Of COURSE that didn't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers

    I’m an angel sent to give man immortality Live forever if you’d drink from me Bleed for me and I’ll save you from reality I could go for this. A ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Are Pets For?

    The top shelf, however, was dedicated solely to pictures. OK, I just read this as "indicated solely to pictures" and didn't realize that there would be anything wrong with that, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Witch

    Overall, it was very good. However: The women stood in a circle, black hoods flung back from their heads, encircling one of their own. They were woman of all heights, ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I didn't like My Sister's Keeper . It's blasphemy, I know, everybody loves Jodi Picoult, but I wasn't emotionally attached to the characters at all. I think I was kind ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Great Expectations by Charles Dickens To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix Postcards From the Edge by Carrie Fisher The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Shogun by James Clavell The Book of Illusions ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I actually bothered to buy the Abhorsen trilogy, and I avoid buying books whenever possible. Unlike CDs. I unload at Newberry Comics. Despite Limewire and the beauty of CD burners. ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Final Story

    Let me show you how I got here I know you're showing me. Telling me stuff like this is not a nice way to grab my interest. I had left ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Vampire Kiss

    He was desperate for a way out, caught three times by the cops wasn’t good, everyone knew that the third overnight was the worst; you wouldn’t just get a fine… ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    Personally, I love him, mainly because I find his dry, sarcastic, intellectual wit fascinating. Ditto! I think he is awesome, although I don't really recommend them for 12 yo's :P. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A New Awakening

    As the sun rises I am born anew . The shadow I feared is gone. Life is returning to everything I know. I am now free, with a new awakening. ...

    Dec 30, 2006


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns