User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    simply beautiful

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sick Day

    I have to confess that when I wrote this, I never thought I'd type it out. The last couple lines, about how awful it was, was just what I really ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lust

    that's pwetty. I love it.

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    hey, I'm open to some. I worked on a lot of what Xantham said... but some things are permanent. ho hummm.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bubble Bath Surprises

    I've added an extra m to hum, because I don't want it pronounced "hum" when reading this, I want it pronounced, "hummm." I figure if I have three m's, you ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song of Chief

    I like them...it's all style, Xantham. It's not too common in...the poetry that is written by ordinary poets these days, but there have been times when they were pretty common ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    read it now. Hey, I liked it. Continue it, definitely. Love clocks in stories. I used them in one of mine, and now I want to use them in everything. ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    I didn't read it, at least not yet, but I love the title. Period.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the epigone, I

    wow. so humble. Completely pure images. I love it. Absolutely. Don't change a word.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    yeah, it definitely wasn't good enough to merit all of this. Maybe when edited. Not in its "if birds were to shit" state. No. Just...no.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: drugs, crayon-blonde (Absinthian Dreams Part One of Two)

    I really didn't edit this that much, because I wasn't sure that there was that much to salvage. Since I feel now like there was...I edited it. Thanks for the ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: six billion victory cries in the silent, dead sky.

    Xanthan, thanks. I didn't change the early morning spring to early spring morning, because, frankly, that changes the meaning to make it early in spring, and morning, rather than early ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loneliness

    I didn't think it was brilliant, but I certainly liked it.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dancing Inside A Raindrop

    heh. The 'because' is explaining why I'm saying all this. I too was at a school dance that night. Stopped in the middle of it to stare at the disco ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 2-5-06

    ever read A Clockwork Orange? No. Bezoomny is a word used in it. It's beautiful, so I used it. The stuff that can be misconstrued as philosophy is basically all ...

    Feb 10, 2006


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild