User avatar

PrincessOfDarkness

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Great Wall Of China

    Ahhhh! I se what you mean! :D I shall see to it that it is perfected. Mwahaha. To be or not to be [a coma], that is the question. xD ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    TigerShark: WOW! Thankyou sooo much for that comment! :D It was so nice! Woah, I really didn't think it was that good, but that's just probably because I'm a perfectionist. ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    ThankYou again! Your comments mean so much, really they do :D :')

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Sorry about that. When I first wrote it, I had an introduction as to who that was. Sorry I forgot to add it. :( Well, basically it's one of Sam's ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Always There

    I agree with SOCKS (xD) and I, too, love the last transition! It was really, really clever. About the tenses, I get it alot too. I mix up present and ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Well, you now like when you sit in a padded chair, and the air kind of rushes out of it? That what I defined as a "Wumph" noise, because the ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Thank You Roxy. Wow, I never expected so many people to like and comment in such a short while. Thank you all, I feel all teary. :') You're all amazing ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Thank You! It isn't- or wasn't- in my opinion, the best short story I've ever written, but it might just be because I favour the genre I wrote my other ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beast

    I think you need to add pauses and full stops in, but other than that it was awesome! I love the fact in turned out to be foodball in the ...

    Jun 21, 2011


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman