User avatar

Pokemonlover545

Pokemonlover545

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 4, Tracey's Introduction

    I did not read the whole thing. I CAN'T BELIEVE ONLY THIS ONE IS JUST SOOOOO LONG! The title makes it sound like Tracey, from Orange Islands is gonna be ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 3, A world 50 billion years in The making.

    Another review here! 2 more reviews this time! So far, I Luvdisc the stuff you're making. Actually I only love Pokemon Ultimate Evolution. How does Ryan study that fast? How ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 2, The right kind of lives.

    I hope you know that I'll be doing reviews of all of these Pokemon Ultimate Evolution things. I just want 300 points again. I also somehow published 2 things with ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Episode 1: Ryan Zekrom Sparker.

    Another review! I agree with pensword. It does sound like he is a person, then a dragon, and then a human again! How does that make sense? By that I ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Episode 1: Ryan Zekrom Sparker.

    This is a review. Starting my review, is a question. The question is:How were you floating in space? There's no air in space or was that Zekrom? I am writing ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 5, The Ralts Girl.

    Starting my review......Now! I noticed a mistake. You put: I the money for food because I had just realized I had never eaten anything my whole life. Did you mean ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: A Pokemon Love Story

    I liked this poem! You probably knew people liked Gen 1 so you wrote it. I was surprised about the red and blue part. Nothing about this should be changed, ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Pokemon

    OH MY ARCEUS! THIS IS SO LONG! Reading this really made me feel like I as reading an actual book. Are there any other things like this you wrote? There ...

    Sep 14, 2013


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14