User avatar

Pokemonbragirl

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Without The 'R'

    Wow, this is great. I love the emotion behind it. What I really liked about this was that the ending wasn't something along the lines of, "She realized she was ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Catch a Falling Star

    This was AMAZING. It's beautiful and means so much. I don't quite believe that you're new to poems and if you are.. I feel incredibly silly about my poems. I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    This piece.. I really understood it. I feel a lot like this. That taking a life, whether it be your own or someone else's, is just a way of saying ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Hi! I'm very new to reviewing so forgive me if this seems silly. First, I don't really like the second line. "Creatively blind." I don't know quite how to picture ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    This was really interesting. I liked the bluntness of this, the 'It's not an issue, it's a good thing, I promise.' It was fun to read and I plan on ...

    Apr 20, 2011


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes