User avatar

Poetriez

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: is it ok?

    sadly repeating sells :(

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: thiz totally ruzl

    1337 \/\/r1771/\/ has no place in writting ahah but its good for 1337 i guess

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tide

    I hope Some day you will know how it feels to be a shell

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ho(me)

    I'm curious how You came up with the name and decided to write it that way

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow: Eye of the Storm

    Thank You I will have an updated version opf the prologue and thow the fvery short chapter one with it.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Remy

    OK i like the future thought but can't you make it a bit more apocalyptic or something? make it based after a war or something have some sorta conflict or ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: End of Diplomacy

    Thanks For orginality ive noiticed its been mentioned before I have started an oringinal story or i belive to be orriginal but i didnt know what to put it under ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Farce

    odd spell check should of picted that up and farsle is fake, not real etc.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Crimson Flame

    I know its hard TO find other words that Ryhm with me. But If you want you can always use slant ryhm. Besides the critisim id also like to say ...

    Mar 31, 2006


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass