User avatar

Pippiedooda

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I want

    Hello! :) Thanks for posting in my WRFF thread, I always love to read your work! :D I agree with the comments before me but here are some more nitpicks ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 3.

    Hi! :) Another good part :P I think this was a great twist! "Wait a minute, are you like. . . friends with her? I mean don't get me wrong ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lily Foxglove 4.2

    Hey! :D Thanks for the PM, I love this story! As soon as I was inside, I could hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles. Deciding on the one ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 2.

    Hi! :D Sorry it took me so long to get to this part! Could you PM me with each new chapter? I really enjoy your story but I am awful ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Runaway Chapter 5

    Sorry I only just saw this posted! I like this part, it's getting even more exciting :P I'm so glad you have posted the next chapter :) He had fun ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gaea - Chapter 8

    Hi sorry it has taken me so long! If I leave it a while in between reviews don't worry about PMing me to nudge me into writing the next one, ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Hidden Truths

    Hi! :D I don't usually review like this but as the story is quite long I thought it might save time :) My comments are written in bold and the ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A New Blood.

    Hi! :D I think this is a very interesting beginning, I loved how you jumped straight in! I agree with the comments made before me but have a few of ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "Witch" Chapter 1 EDITED

    Hello again! :D I think this is much better, I really loved the improvements. There were a few little things that I’ll point out but you don’t really have to ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Saved (part 4)

    Hello again :D wow! I was not expecting that! I thought this was a really good part, it could do with going over a little bit in the details, but ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Saved (part 3)

    Hi! :D I'm really glad you posted the next part! “Kali, come back,” I yelled, chasing after her. As he is yelling this, maybe an exclamation mark after ‘back’ might ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tell Him

    Hi forever! :D Thanks for posting in my will review thread! It got buried a while ago :shock: Anyway as it said on my thread, I am not that good ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Traveller: Chapter 1, Part 2

    Hi! :D I read through your first chapter and prologue and I think you have a really good storyline here- I haven't heard a plot like it and it sounds ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled - chapter two, part two *edited*

    Hi dudette! Thanks for the PM, I still love this story! :D As always I have to be super picky in my ninja style reviews when going through your work ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Romance/ Fantasy Fiction

    Hi again! I'm glad the next part is posted, its a really sweet story :) All he had to do was ask her about her life back in Assyriac and ...

    Apr 17, 2009


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein