User avatar

Pinkieishere1345

Bluegirllivesinocean

  • Other » General, General Re: Edited

    Pinkie, no! That is so wrong. I know that you told me that this site is so much for you, but you don't have to do that. Maybe we need ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: LoL

    Also, the fuuuu thing is just a gif as f**k. It is like a rage quit thing.

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: LoL

    Well, this is just about computer trolling on you. I don't care about trying to make you laugh. It is just my laughter. Also, error tab has to said that. ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    Her name is not Pinkie Pie. It is Pinkiegirl13. And the wording you pick does make sense.

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    However, her madness already had been shown by Pinkiegirl13 herself.

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    I am not mean. She can be mean sometimes, but she is a nice person. I love her as she love me.

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    I meant you are not the one who made her mad with frustration in reviewing her stories.

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    Well, you are not the one who gave her madness in her.

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    Well, I learned that she was frustration and angry with the reviewers when I said that about the moods made her like a monster to do those mean things

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sidney's Children~Chapter 1

    Hey! Don't get me in this!

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Daughter of the devil

    Wow, you know Pinkiegirl13....?

    Aug 7, 2014
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Let them show-Let it go Spin-off (This one for you, SportyWriter)

    Thanks for a review. And 'let them show' meant let the trollers show

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Come on, my sister

    Thanks for a review! :D And, it meant the narrator needed her to give out the joy and fun (aka her spirit) that was hidden in her. Also, the end ...

    Aug 2, 2014


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X