User avatar

Pidgin_Princess

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Alex DeJule

    Very cool. excessively disturbing, but very cool. The first few stanzas were a bit confusing though. It took me awhile to figure out exactly what was happening. maybe you could ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: AICYNE ( prolouge )

    I must agree. Although the information you present is fascinating, I feel like I'm reading an article. And that's not what I want; I want to read a story! I ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Hatchet Road

    I really enjoyed that! Such a great symbol of growing up, if you know what I mean. However, I will have to agree with Kitty. I think the main focus ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sneak Peak at my Novel Under the Mountain!

    I really like that! It sounds like a great story. I do, however, have to agree with the show-don't-tell comment. When I'm reading, I feel like an observer, not part ...

    Aug 2, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk