User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: they sang me to sleep

    Hey there.I thought this was really sweet in a sad and slightly depressing kind of way. I just noticed a couple things I dreamt of them again last night. They ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bones that Speak

    This is really well written, and a LOT of big words in it. I think it describes most of Bones well and in the very end I think you could ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Doll

    This is great. I think it's nice that Copper is so firm in her independence that she would go as far as barfing on her expensive doll and naming it ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Leave me broken hearted, by the sideline, wondering why.

    I absolutly loved this, it seemed so real to me. I could just feel the mood changing, kind of like summer to winter. I just saw one thing that seemed ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation

    Hello! Like creativityrules said, this is all just my personal opinion so you don't have to listen (I realized that you couldn't listen anyway, you can only see/read..), or think ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Magi {Ch. 10}

    Yay! I'm finally reading more! Don't say that they're only eating because this chapter (in my mind) could be thought of as a door opening, leading to a bunch of ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hellfire

    Hello! I'd just like to say this is really exciting and fast paced, which is awesome. But I feel like even though it is Damon's point of view, it's being ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Once A Polly Tito

    This made me think. Maybe I was thinking about buisness men dancing, and for some some reason I pictured their ties having a design of a person on them, but ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stuck Again

    I liked this poem a lot. In the beginning it was kind of hard to see where you were going with it, but but by the end it was all ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reach: Chapter 1

    I really liked this, it was filled with mystery and adventure! The story was fast paced and descriptive, like the other commentor said. I also liked that it wasn't too ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Magi [Ch.9}

    I'm really loving the story! I mean, it's great and I really love it, but you're only on chapter nine yet so many things have happened and honestly I think ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Watermelon

    This poem was really good! I love watermelon, with or without salt. I could see the double meanings in it, and I think that's clever how you fit it in ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trailer Trash

    I really liked the message this gave of hope and making it through tough times, and the rhyming was nice too. But one stanza didn't make much sense and a ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Liar Liar, Heart on Fire

    I liked this, I could sense a rhythem to it. I liked the theme but I think the last two stanzas were a bit off-topic. And the last line had ...

    Aug 8, 2011


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time