User avatar

Petalstar125

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Sunrise's Quest Prologue

    Okay, so basically I'm not going to continue this on this site, but I will on some other site most likely. Also, this is SUPPOSED to be a mysterious, short ...

    Jun 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Prologue

    Right

    Jun 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Sunrise's Quest Prologue

    Thanks :)

    Jun 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Sunrise's Quest Prologue

    I forgot to mention, I might not continue this work on THIS site, but I'll probably continue it on some other site if I don't.

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Sunrise's Quest Prologue

    Thank you! This is my first work on here, so I'm glad to see good reviews! I might continue on here or on another site though.

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Sunrise's Quest Prologue

    Thank you! This is my first work here, so I'm glad to see good reviews.

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Prologue

    I'm new to the site but not to writing, and I know how to identify a good book. I saw the comment below saying that the rest is posted on ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Emerald Treasure: Chapter 1

    This is awesome! I don't entirely understand what's going on, but it's a great work. I hope to see more chapters soon. I'd definitely read them.

    Jun 19, 2016


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec