User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Hey, Ashley! I read this yesterday, but I had nothing to point out, but now I do! I. NITPICKS And now he is gone and I am alone. I don’t ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Poptart

    I. NITPICKS Jealousy. It rages inside of me. I feel that if people look me in the eyes, they can see a fire burning. You start out with something promising ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prince of Agharta - chapter one

    I. NITPICKS Rain fell woefully [this isn’t the greatest bit of personification - it’s best to leave out the adverb] , [I think you should use a dash here] the ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fragments

    I. NITPICKS Sam could hear it gorging on the last unfortunate person dropped into The Pit, and she knew it was she almost her turn. She had studied the order ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: DELETED

    I. NITPICKS Gael paced [s]]back and forth[/s] in the throne room, in front of a large tapestry that had a map of Kaiyleer sewn into it [Re-word: in front of ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One of "Victims"

    We took our most recent victims just last night. They were a young couple, probably in their early thirties or late twenties. Took a long time to finally corner them.[I ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Victim (Entry #1)

    I. NITPICKS The librarian has just closed the library, telling me she'll be back at 8:30 tomorrow morning, as she shuts off all the lights except my little lamp in ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For Drake.

    I. NITPCIKS I’m sitting here writing this freakin letter and there’s really no point. I don’t want to be here. I guess all of this writing stuff is supposed to ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cabbage -prologue-

    I. NITPICKS “It’s okay Mom; I’m not afraid to die,” the boy whispered. The hum of the air conditioner accompanied the sound of his mother’s shifting around nervously. Better said ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jane Toecup

    I. NITPICKS Oh God, why today of all days?!That damned Mary Rose had to drop in on the day I didn't want to see her the most. Eric Briggs and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It was the perfect day...

    Hey, ashleylee! What a perfect day! Sunlight streams from the sky and warms me to the bone. I feel the warmth all the way down to my toes. Nothing can ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: xXxxKareenAxxXx

    Kareena swished her long, violent purple hair out of her eyes and pulled down the curtains in her room. She squinted as the blinding sun beat down on her as ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: God of the Underworld: Chapter 1: (revised)

    When I woke up in the morning, I thought it was just another ordinary day. You know, wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, get picked on all day, and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshine - chapter 1 (revised)

    I. NITPICKS "The first day of school." I said quietly to myself with a sense of dread . My name is Louis Nightshine. I'm your typical 13 year old eighth ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Do with Music

    Bright colours flash before my eyes; a thousand smells overwhelm my nose; vivid tastes assault my tongue; and the sounds – the sounds are like a million choirs; the chorus ...

    May 3, 2008


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind