-
Re: Dream world 1
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! he raised his hand to strike her again but Erik intercepted the slap... I don't see a need for the '...' "Was that not an ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Heart Of a Vampire
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! differnt You missed out the 'e'. You always need a space after a period. You have to come in ,mom said Okay if you wanted ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Shocked 1) the irony of the dishwater: a mystery
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! “That’s great. I just despise washing dishes. I suppose that’s ironic, though, since my work involves aquatic organisms. i don't really see the irony here, ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Suicide, When All Goes Wrong.
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! He slapped her, hard. Although she didn't need it You can do away with the period here. rope had broken he neck. Just a typo, ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The silent killer chapters 1&2
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! “RUN!” I roared. “NOT WITHOUT YOU!” she roared back; Okay, first thing here, there is an exclamation mark on the second line, so the letter ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! My sisters were kind to me, I, as the youngest of the few This doesn't flow smoothly. How about rephrasing it to 'My sisters were ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! The creak is in sight and I head to its shores The 'creak' is in sight? Maybe you wanted to say 'creek'. pondered the alive ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Bullet Holes (Rated for gang violence and explicit scenes)
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! pocketknife It should be separated into two words 'pocket knife'. I decided –no Rachel There should be a comma after 'no' or else the sentence ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: The Janitors - Chapter 1 (Final Edit)
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! mother Jack.” he In order for it to be a small letter 'he', it must be a comma before the close inverted commas. He was ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Part 3 to Unnamed (at the moment)
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! It was Eric I exhaled in relief There should be a comma after 'Eric'. immidiently Spelled wrongly, please use spell check function at the top ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: A piece from "For your consideration"
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! the shoulders crashing against his collar bone push him back out This doesn't flow too smoothly, perhaps say 'the shoulders crashing against his collar bone ...
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Always with me chapter 1 part 3
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I had two more classes left to go to but I didn't feel like going anymore I quickly There should be a period after 'anymore'. ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: "One" (Rated 16 for violence)
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I have been startled by her unexpected appearance It should be in the past tense, as your whole story is. 'had' not 'have'. maneuvers It ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: James Volt
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! unimagineable Spelled wrongly. There is a spell check function so please use it. it should be 'unimaginable'. I like this story, it seems really cool ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: 1 day to get out Part 1
Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Only 2 minutes Ryan said Ryan in his mind There should be a comma between the first 'Ryan' and 'said'. kimmi For names please use ...
Feb 20, 2010
