User avatar

Pattycakes

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A gift from hell

    "Katrina you have done your duty, Satan has erected your call. Now in the fiery depths of hell the crowd is expanding. Gustav is on its way, hiding will do ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Book and its Cover

    To start this was cool and i liked it. I hope this review doesn't come off as too harsh or anything. Well here goes: I thought the characters seem a ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    I'm not a big fan of people bumping their own stories for reviews. If people want to review they will, if they don't they won't. It comes off as kinda ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sergio's Promise short story

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! This might be a little briefer than I normally do but I'm tired so... First off, I liked this story quite a bit. The frame of ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pytheria

    Hey welcome! I know as a younger person this sort of comment is kind of annoying but this is pretty strong for someone who's thirteen. That might sound backhanded but ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted.

    Alright, I always hate it when people review your first chapter and not your latest one. So I kinda did the opposite. To start out, the amount of writing you ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Transcendence

    Cool story, I normally don't go for things this, uh, emo. The characterization between the two sisters is really well done. When Cat knocks on the door you say Emily ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Window

    Short but pretty cool. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of the opening sentence style that goes "______ was verb'ing'. But it picked up from there. Crouched down, leaning ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger Hunt

    First, I'd just like to say that this story is absolutely AMAZING and I can't believe no one has given you a review yet. But I think there's a simple ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Meeting Jane Austen (1)

    "She tried not to meet the registrar’s eyes, her back hunching over." -The registrar's job in the United Kingdom is a little different from the job of the same titled ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Center Stage

    Hey! I think the description in this story is really good, I like the way you describe the dance and the cancers physical descriptions and motions. You use a lot ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: White Raven, beginning portion

    The first couple paragraphs are pretty cool, they're well written and gripping. After that the deal with the raven is kinda trippy but I guess I could get into it. ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gerrymandering (3)

    Hmm, different stylistically from the first to chapters. Not in a bad way but like, from the first sentence in you know somethings up. A murder huh? That's a really ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Counties

    Hey welcome to YWS. I think you've got a lot of imagination but I think the writing of the story itself could use some serious polishing. The ideas you put ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gerrymandering (2)

    Haha, well I asked and I shalt receive :) I thought Zoe was kinda weak chapter one and then bam, you 180'd my opinion. Funny, funny stuff between these two ...

    Jul 11, 2008


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain