User avatar

Panikos

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Lot Like Christmas: Chapter Three

    Hi again! I thought I'd drop in and review the next chapter as well. Some small comments first: Esther and I both sit up, see each other, jump, and settle ...

    Sep 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Wrong Era Chapter 5: Hero turned Villain

    Hiya, Moalex! Just dropping in for a quick review. I seem to remember reviewing chapter 3, so I have a rudimentary impression of the story and the characters, so I'll ...

    Sep 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A Lot Like Christmas: Chapter Two

    Hiya, sasha_bumble_bee! I haven't read the first chapter of this, but I thought I'd still drop in for a review. I really, really enjoyed this. You have such a strong ...

    Sep 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Candy Mountain (1)

    Hiya Elinor! Just dropping in for another quick review. The title of this piece brings to mind those cringe Charlie the Unicorn videos, so I'm trying badly not to think ...

    Sep 20, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Sognore 2.0(re-done)

    Hiya, Anamel! I haven't read any other chapters of this, but I thought I'd drop in with a quick review even so. There are definitely strengths in this piece, but ...

    Sep 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Snapshot

    Hiya, LordStar. Poetry isn't my usual haunt, but I thought I'd drop in for a quick critique even so. The best thing about this poem is the imagery. There are ...

    Sep 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: richard III

    Hi, TheSilverFox! Just dropping in for a quick review. I don't read or critique a lot of poetry, but I found this to be a really fun piece. The first ...

    Sep 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Literature, Horror Re: 2184

    Hiya, qbidmead! Just dropping in for a quick review! So, this piece is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I'm going to start with the criticisms, just to ...

    Sep 16, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Dark Revenant - Chapter 4

    Hiya, AmadeusW! Just dropping in for a quick review. This is a pretty long chapter. I reckon it could be cut into two chapters, actually - one based around the ...

    Sep 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Rubber Soul (3)

    Hiya, Elinor! I thought I'd drop in and review the next bit. Small Comments “Is your father home?” S he asked. Just watch your punctuation. 'She' shouldn't have a capital ...

    Sep 14, 2019
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Rubber Soul (2)

    Hiya, Elinor! Dropping in for a quick review. As always with your work, this has its unique sense of nostalgia and melancholy. You capture Michelle's loneliness and wistfulness really well; ...

    Sep 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 3.2

    Hiya, Bisc! Thought I'd drop in and help you shift this from the Green Room. I've not read any other chapters of this, but I'm vaguely familiar with the premise, ...

    Sep 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue - Tales of Eildland: The Human Dragon

    Hiya, Justlittleoleme2! It's been too long! I thought I'd drop in for a quick review to see how this story has changed. Small Comments Indeed, that is where both their ...

    Sep 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Never Never Land- Chapter Two

    Hiya, AndName! Just dropping in for a quick review. I haven't read the first chapter of this, but I'll do my best to make this critique helpful. Mellifera has already ...

    Sep 10, 2019
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: An open letter to my crush

    Hiya, Emma the empty! Just dropping in for a quick review. This is quite a hard piece to critique because it's clearly very personal. You've certainly captured the torment of ...

    Sep 9, 2019


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt