Random avatar

Palip

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Light Blue Eyes - Prologue

    Very good story; I like it, especially the way you indicatd that the 2 "seperate" stories are linked at the end. Thanks for uploading such a story; hope that you'll ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part II

    Great piece of writing...only mistake was : "Elizabeth is first to speak, “Thank you.” ". This sentence must be rephrased: "Elizabeth was the first to speak". Otherwise, this is a ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    i cant believe some of u say eragon and harry potter are amongst the worst books, theyre some of D BEST BOOKS ever to be written. Anyway, I don't read ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    To be honest, I enjoyed the STORY. But that's the problem with this piece. A lot of story, and you simply skim over the descriptions and details. Things that you ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    All in all, I really enjoyed this. However, this doesn't make any sense and doesn't fit in with the rest of the context: Her hair fanned out behind her as ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ramree

    I have one word: WOW. When are you going to become an official writer? When you decide to do so, please contact me! If this was done in 20 minutes, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: .

    Hey there Rosey! I hope you don't mind an inexperienced user of YWS to comment on your story, but I had to review cause so far, this is one of ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Glimpse of Green

    I must say you did a really good job( I'm still novice but...) and I am really lloking forward to seeing more of your work! Please, continue writing! By the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hopeless Paradise

    It is a very good story..however, as Griffinkeeper pointed out, I got a bit bored as I continued to read, to be honest. However, that is just my humble opinion, ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scarlet

    It's a good story, but you really need to describe the people into big detail. How old r they? Where is the story taking place? How old is Jessica? What ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Magic's Curse

    You have one heck of a story here....you mind creates unique imagination the kind of which rarely is ever seen. However, you could do with giving more detail of the ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lost in the forest

    Is this just the first chapter? Are you going to continue writing? If so, what's the name of the story? P.S. You could do with erasing d bad words for ...

    Aug 11, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening