-
Re: A Poem For The Fault In Our Stars
Vivian’s "A Poem For The Fault In Our Stars" is a remarkable piece of fan poetry that serves not only as a poignant tribute to John Green’s iconic novel but ...
Aug 18 -
Re: i must let everyone i know know that i do things too
Hiiii! I just wanted to take a moment to reach out and tell you that I absolutely love this poem so much. Seriously, it completely blew me away.What struck me ...
Aug 18 -
Re: Awake?
Hii! This is a good story and I loved to read it! But I do have a few advice for you if you don't mind! I don't think that she ...
Aug 13 -
Re: Staring at a Wall Chapters One and Two
Hiiii! I acutally enjoyed this story and can't wait for the next few chapters! I do have a little bit of advice as you continue writing each chapter- if you ...
Aug 13 -
Re: the day you hurt yourself.
Hi! Im assuming you went through something like this and it must be very hard for you. The poem was nice and I enjoyed reading it as suciide is not ...
Aug 12
