User avatar

OliveDreams

OliveDreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: An Improbable Man: the Scarlet Ribbon part 5

    Hello! Happy Review Day! Here to review your chapter. I will review as I read so that it will make a little more sense to both you and me. I ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Searching for Security 2.2

    Hello! Here to review your chapter for review day! I will review as I read so that it will make more sense to both me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shift: Chapter One

    Me again! Ready to rock and roll through chapter one! Once again, I will review as I read through. Oh wow – straight into a bit of action. I love ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Misake, First Half of Part One

    Me again :) Excited to read this very long chapter! Just what I like to see. Once again, I'll review as I read. Oh Misake – I'm already on her ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sanctuary of Discord--Prologue

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) I will review as I read to make it have more sense for me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Beginning of a Journey - Prologue

    Good AFTERNOON! Yes, I have been reviewing for many hours now but I promise to may just as much attention to yours. I will review as I read so that ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: I Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

    Good morning/almost afternoon!! Here to review your work for review day! :) I really loved this! You're use of short and snappy sentence structure really added to the atmosphere of ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Once Believed

    Hello there fellow reviewer!!! Here to review your work for review day! :) I'm by no means a poet so I think that I should let you know now that ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Revenant - Prologue

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) Well, I've just read the whole thing and I really loved it! I think you've thought of a really ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shift: Prolouge

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) I will review as I read to make it have more sense for me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Misake, Prologue

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) I will review as I read to make it have more sense for me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Empress Fallen - Prologue

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) I will review as I read to make it have more sense for me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Unbroken

    Me again :) Never realised there was a prologue so I guess this a rather unconventional way of reading and reviewing. I like that I now have a little more ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Unbroken Part 1: Chapter One

    Hello there! Here to review your work for review day! :) I will review as I read to make it have more sense for me and you. I tend to ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Humor Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 1

    Hello there! Here to review your work on this very fine Review day! I will review as I read otherwise I tend to ramble on and get my knickers in ...

    Jul 28, 2013


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb