-
Re: This is so Gay
OK, firstly, did you write this? The introductory sentence suggests otherwise. This was quite repetitive, after "bugger", you have kind of got the idea already. It hammers home the point ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #12
I think it's just "born". "When you passed through the mirror you were creating an anti-matter form of yourself that exists outside of the timestream" - yeah, that's right, screw ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
I, too, thought it was a very good book indeed. However, it has caused me much annoyance: some people think they know everything about autism after reading it, saying stuff ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
"As far as I'm concerned, there is no definite right or wrong answer. And to say with absolute certainty that one is better than the other, without any room to ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: The Atlantis' Seal (GP poem)
" I don't really know what it's exactly about, simply because, no offence, I got bored stupid." - you'd have to read Geezer's Property. The poem was good, it seemed ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: deep-frozen
"you put commas after a few line breaks. You don't need them. A stop is implied after every line." - not necessarily. A comma is still grammatically relevant and is ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #10
"In the bottom of the shallow pond was a four-pronged star, surrounded by four symbols: a circle with an oblique line, giving more then half, a line sprouting three more, ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Putting Beauty Into Words
You also did not match the correct line lengths - it is supposed to be ten syllables per line. However, I do not feel it has a great impact on ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Betrayal
This simply describes feelings flatly and plainly. There's nothing wrong with that, but with a subject such as this you can go much deeper, explore the bitter anghuish of lost ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Teacher
I'm in agreement with Sureal on everything. However: it seems to me that you could create a viscious irony at the end. Instead of the teacher's submission you could make ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #9
"“Okay, Geezer, WHAT have you gotten us into?!” " - Firstly, I'd just leave it as italics. Secondly, I thought these kids were terrified by the Geezer? Granted, there was ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #7
"Evergreen Hall" - inconsistent name with the rest. They're all so... fantastical but then this is like, oh, Redwall. Just wondering but if it's "the" pegasi shoudn't it have a ...
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Mystery on Mystic Cove
"It was a sunny day when Charli Darnay woke up wednesday morning." - OK, lots here. "Charli"? surely you mean "Charlie"? You say "day" and then "Wednesday", it's redundant. It ...
May 9, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property - #6
Gerjibarrr!!! Not the first post, agarrr, but still, the first review! "What really scared Leah, though, was not the sea-serpent or the undines; it was that the tide was still ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Horror
"i read pet sematary and i'm 11 years old..." -really, your profile says you're 20. As for the story, if it isn't finished yet then finish it before expecting full ...
May 5, 2007
