-
Re: Zero
Sometimes poetry isn't supposed to be picked apart, understood, and planned. The words flow out your fingertips as you feel and breathe them. No offense to Jon, I'm just sayin, ...
Jul 7, 2009 -
Re: Supernova
This was fantastic. I'm not one to post replies, unless what I read really inspires me, and this certainly inspired me a whole lot. My favorite thing is when people ...
Jul 7, 2009 -
Re: n1
This is fantastic, seriously. I loved the overall tone of this poem. Everything just seemed to flow perfectly. This was my favorite part: A world where the dictionary is composed ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: SOCIETY:The Ultimate Masquerade
Like always, I do not have the faintest idea what to say in response to your masterpiece. This is absolutely incredible. I'm literaly at a loss for words. Keep up ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Writing's a pain.
Hey! I really loved this poem. I can relate 100 percent. When i try too hard to write something substantial it comes out like vomit on paper haha. Anyways, I ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: The Logic of God and the plight of man
You have a unique way of describing things and relating your own thoughts and beliefs to the unknown that is creation. I applaud you and your confidence with releasing a ...
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Just Forget
This is a really great poem. You're rhyming flows so easily and smoothly and the emotions you portrayed were powerful. Keep up the great work. You're writing will influence many ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Walking Through An Autumn Forest
The imagery in this poem is very beautiful. I especially liked the last line. It was so unexpected and just hit you right in the face...I LOVED it haha. Very ...
Jan 23, 2009
