Random avatar

Nox

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    I tried reading Eragon and got bored after ten minutes, I didn't bother finishing it.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "W/C 9/19 Winner" - A Typical British Day

    It was funny but I'm sure nobody speaks like that anymore, well not where I live they don't. It's all nonsense slang.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    You're welcome Micah! When you've finished part three let me know and I'll review it. More, more more! :P

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Orb Prologue

    I'm glad I only reviewed the last part because I think I would have said too much for the beginning. :D

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    The series is actually called The Old Kingdom. I have read Lirael and Abhorsen and they were good, I have not read Sabriel yet so I can't comment on that ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Orb Prologue

    I've read the start and it's pretty good, I don't have time on my hands right now so I'll post my review when I'm done.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Passcode

    OK I see now, it's just I got a little confused.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    I liked the poem but I agree with jennafina and RiverGirl, the last stanza doesn't really fit and kinda ruined the poem abit. If you change it it'll be almost ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    No problem :D . When you've posted the next part I'll be happy to read it, just let me know.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    You're welcome. The Pit and the Pendulum! I've tried looking for that book in my local library and found a really horribly mashed up one. The library can't bother to ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Writing Challenge 9/19" Dogs and Cats

    I loved it. =D> :D

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ticks

    1) It was good. 2) Some lines didn't make sense. 3) I don't know what the poems is about ticks or some kind of a monster? 4) The best bits ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    OK, I see. Well, it was a kids cartoon which I still watch 'cos I'm still a kid. :P

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Bram Stroker wrote Dracula.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Lol :lol:

    Sep 17, 2005


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx