User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    I don't think I'm a true poet...>///> But thank you!

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Thank youuuu! Lol to the funny whatever at the end. XD

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Thankx. X3

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Thanks. Short and sweet. ^u^

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    WAHH. O.O I... meant... un...necessary... O.o

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    You're right. That repetitive part was necessary. >u< Thank you!

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    You're right. That repetitive part was necessary. >u< Thank you!

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Awesome review! Thank you! ^^

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Thank you, Pencil! XD

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Heartless: Chapter One ^^

    X3

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Heartless: Chapter One ^^

    Hi Kat-chan. ^u^ Personally, I thought this was a really good idea. It's funny, quirky, weird and strangely suspenseful at the same time. I keep wondering how this all happened... ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Letting go is hard.

    Thanks! ^^

    Dec 7, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 'I looked up at the golden arches above my head. . .'

    Um, me too. Or later, in the night, I suppose.

    Sep 20, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Your eyes...

    Thank you! I'm really honored. ^^ But it's a girl who's talking about a guy's eyes. Just wanted to put that out there. :)

    Sep 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Your eyes...

    It's Naruto! :D

    Sep 2, 2012


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)