User avatar

Ninlil

Ninlil

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: I Remember

    Your welcome. And if you have any questions about the NS-period I am willing to help you find answers.

    Dec 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ashura: A World of Sword and Magic Chapter 1

    Oh, I should have read the prologue first. My mistake. Erebos is an interesting book, I can recommend it.

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Ashura: A World of Sword and Magic Chapter 1

    A good start for what I am sure will be an entertaining story. First I must mention, that I am not a gamer, so forgive me if I might seem ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    Oh, well it's not a big deal really. It works well for a name though.

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    Oh, sorry for not beeing clear. Zander is a freshwater fish. One of the most popular and delicious food fish in Europe. Especially in Germany and Austria, so in my ...

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Journey of Acceptance:Hope- Chapter 2

    What about the name Zander?

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Culture Re: Chapter 2

    An excellent second chapter. You managed to continue the story smoothly all the while handing over desired information. The reader is slowly drawn into the plot, as it becomes clearer ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: The 12 Dynasties of Xidon, chapter 1

    Thank you for your feedback. There is indeed a degrading purpose for Cao's name and for him going by a different one, the reason is revealed later on. And I ...

    Nov 27, 2016


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)