User avatar

NinjaCookieMonster

  • Other » General, General Re: jokes

    Heyo, Shir! I'm Ninj, and I'll be your review for today. My corrections A teacher was teaching English in the class. He asked a student, " W hich tense has ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Because We Are Writers.

    OOWORDS. Nah, seriously. Me be Ninj, your reviewer for today. First, I want to say how much I loved the wordiness. Sometimes people do it and don't pull it off, ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not So Quiet After All

    Shalom, this be Ninjy reviewing. I always hate reviewing poetry because I am absolutely awful at it, but I'll try. This isn't the best poem I've ever read, but it's ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Impudence

    Okay. You demanded wanted a review, and here it is. You've already heard me say how much I love it, so now I'm going to break it down and try ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ballon

    Hi, Q. I'm Ninjy, and I'll review your work for today. My corrections; take these into consideration, please. Ballon Are any of you that person who wanted to be that ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Academy: Initiation

    Allo. I'm Ninj. I'll be your reviewer of the day. My corrections; please take these into consideration. Pain seared across Alec’s palm ; a brilliant light filled his vision. “Alec, ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Miz Madison

    First of all, I found this really great. I like reading in voice. I didn't find it racist, either. (I've watched enough TV to know that slaves in the colonies ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    Ayo! I'm Ninja, and your reviewer for now. My corrections It was before dawn, when the grass was misty with dew. A few hours until the sun was scheduled to ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Dead Squad

    Heyo, I'm Ninja, and I'll be reviewer for today. Overall, this piece was rather mysterious, and very intriguing; good work on that area, certainly. The first big thing I want ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Music Unheard

    Ooh, this is great! Like Pop said, it is short, and I do think paragraphing would help to slow it down. The way it seems is that one second you've ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Story (Part 2)

    Okay! From just glancing over, I think this is good quality work, but try to keep the paragraphs separated more. It's rather hard to read otherwise. What I would change ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Upon Waking (1)

    *shudder* CREEEEEPYYY. Anyhoo. Few nitpicks: “Th-there is n-no way your human,” Correction: "you're". "I just have to get around the creature!" Did you mean to put this in italics? Since ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary of a Broken Girl [Chapter Five]

    Herro! I am the Stealthy Nom Nom (I am forever in debt to Nova for that name), and I shall comment/review. I liked the emotions portrayed in this, and all ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampyre

    ... Well, this was mildly to moderately to severely awesome. I actually have no nitpicks. Shocker, ain't it? Inner Author: Pft. No one can go without any nitpicks. Me: Wanna ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Is Golden too Morbid?

    Naw, it's not too morbid. A touch so, but not entirely. Nitpick: "Once upon a Time" "Time" doesn't have to be capitalized. Actually, it really shouldn't be. Your teacher was ...

    May 27, 2010


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist