-
Re: Darkness is Around Us
just finished all the changes thanks again for the help :)
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Goodbye Dinosaurs (A Parody on "Candle in the Wind")
I've never heard this song before but your flow and rythm in your parody was great. Your sta as were fun yet also thoughtful and deep whether you meant it ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Darkness is Around Us
Thanks for showing what I could change to make it better. It really helps :)
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Darkness is Around Us
Thanks and any help is welcome :)
Jan 10, 2015 -
Re: there was a time when my friends included everyone who smiled back
This is really great and it shows the thoughts everyone has. It was a really awesome poem that brings the reader in and never lets go. The best stanza I ...
Jan 10, 2015 -
Re: Darkness is Around Us
Thank you! and the title sounds awesome changing it now :)
Jan 10, 2015 -
Re: Angels
This is really sweet and the flow and rhythm is great. My favorite lines are, ""Don't be afraid little one, We will protect you." I like this because its really ...
Jan 10, 2015 -
Re: How to Fool Innocent People (edited)
Lol! Consider myself tricked :)
Jan 10, 2015
