User avatar

Night

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Maybe

    Amazing! The ending was great but it sort of frustrated me. I felt you could go on and not leave us with a cliffhanger. :smt009 Other than that little nit ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Modelled Daughter-Mystery

    I don't want to sound mean when I say this but you need to review two other works before you post one of yours. It's the 2:1 raito. Now for ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rotten

    I actually really like this peom... There was a lot of emotion in this peom. I loved the way you told a story through it. There was just one part ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lipgloss

    This is a very neat poem. You gave us an insight to whats happening and whats going on in the Narrators life. Brilliance! I really liked how it rimed, it ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Loveable Torment

    I shall do my best to review! :D I take in his perfect features, Those emerald-green eyes, The messy bronze locks, The tender, soft voice. Maybe use another word besides ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 ....of a unnamed story x_x

    Everybody took what I was going to say, and so you don't need to here it again, I talk about other stuff I noticed, but I'm lucky they missed some ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doubt

    :shock: WOW Jemima! This is a great piece of work. Your a great poet! :D But now I have to review...Dun dun Dunn! :twisted: I've underlined the problems. which settle ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I've Always Loved You

    Hi there, ma' names Night! Well, I was just looking through all of the written stories in this section and I saw that this one didn't have a review. :cry: ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Untitled.

    I really like this steff (If I can call you that). I'm a little confused about what it's about though. Is she talking about a drunk guy or what? That's ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    All I can say is, W-O-W. This is an amazing peice of writing, I use to tease about Michael Jackson :oops: and now I really, really, really feel bad. :smt010 ...

    Jul 22, 2009


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain