User avatar

Niebla

Niebla

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Back of the Auditorium

    Hey sarebear, Okay -- first of all, I'll give you my honest opinion on this piece. I liked it, and I liked some of the issues it brought up -- ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blue Jeans

    Hey, Blues! First of all - I love what you've done with the topic "Blue Jeans". It's a sad but well-written story, with no major flaws. You mention that you ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Coming soon...

    Hey Fenrir77, This is really intriguing and ever so well told! The story is just so real. I don't have much critique for you ... the only thing I can ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Piano

    Hey AdamBH, I really loved this. I agree with much of Lilicia's review - there are a few things which could be changed, but there are some truly beautiful passages ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Western Story

    Hey callmeike, This isn't bad! It's not the type of thing I'd usually read, but still, you held my attention which means you've done a pretty good job on this ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Radiant Rachel

    Whoa. I realy like the way this turned out. At the beginning, I was kind of wary of the entire story ... I thought that, as you said, it would ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Of Buses and Fridges

    Hey CadiT, Well ... I have to say that this held my attention, to say the least! The bus driver's odd manner immediately drew me in, and by the time ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Choice

    Hey WelcomingException, This is a really intriguing story. My main regret was that it was so short, but in a way it's a perfect concept for a flash fiction story, ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winter's love.

    Hey Jas, I'm sorry for the late-ness of my review! As you can probably already see from all the likes this piece already has and the fact that it's featured, ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    Hey tigershark17, I think you've done a really good job with this poem. In poetry, misery and self-harm seems to be quite a reoccuring subject, and that bothers me - ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Winter

    Hey ReisePiecey, Lovely. It didn't immediately hit me that the poem was about drug abuse, but by the last stanza I was starting to realise. And even throughout the entire ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Prelude & Fugue No. 18

    Hey Jagged, Wow! I really, really love this. It has such a mysterious, beautiful feel to it. You create such vivid images with your words, and with this poem you've ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: I haven't decided on a title. Sorry.

    Hey Abigail, First of all - welcome to YWS! I hope you find everything you're looking for here. I read this story and I really liked it. I particularly liked ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Vanishing Traintrack

    I don't have much of a review for you as I really can't find much wrong with this at all - but I really wanted to tell you how much ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waiting for Love

    In a way this is quite a simple poem, but as others have said, quite true and relatable to many people. I liked it because it had a distinct sense ...

    Dec 10, 2011


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain