User avatar

Narnialover4ever1

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 3)

    I liked it! Good job! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep writing, Narniafan4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Time Chamber. Chapter 2

    :) Good job on the second chapter! I can not wait till the third one! Good job! Your characters are AWESOME Keep writing, Narnialover4ever1

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Forgetful.

    LOL This was great! I laughed the whole time. Good job and keep writing!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Zombie.0

    Oooh really dramatic! I liked it! I'm glad this is only the prolouge because I can't wait for more! Good job and keep writing! :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    The first line, I think, was the best! Good job! I am looking forward to more of your work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Poem of the True "Heart"

    Good job! My favorite line: In a better world, the heart would be a vessel,able to transportgood from oneto another'. It was really deep and I enjoyed it. Keep writing!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sealed by Fire- Chapter Two

    Good job! This was a great 2nd chapter and I really enjoyed it! Your characters are great! Keep up the good work :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Forbidden Love

    Good job! It was really cute! Most poems get boring at the end but yours didn't. Keep writing! :D

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Skies

    I love her innocence and sweetness! It was great! You explained everything from a little kids point of view which I really thought was great! Good job and keep up ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forever with me

    Hi! I really liked it! It was short and sweet, also very deep. It was a little confusing in the beginning but that just might be me. Good job and ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shade- The First Immortal - chapter two

    I liked it! Your character seemed real and alive. I could relate to him! Keep up the good work :)

    Aug 23, 2011


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel