User avatar

NarniaQueen

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love You, Grandpa

    Thank you. :) I don't remember him much, but I do remember walking past his casket at the funeral, with my Grandma. I distinctly remember her saying to me, "Look, ...

    Dec 10, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love You, Grandpa

    Thanks! I wasn't quite sure about the structure. It's free verse, obviously, but the structure is kinda iffy.

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love You, Grandpa

    Your welcome, and also thank you for taking the time to actually comment

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love You, Grandpa

    Thank you. I only remember him slightly, but that does not in any way dim my love for him. And I KNOW I'll see him someday

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Love You, Grandpa

    Thank you :)

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Seventh Kit (a Narnia fanfic) - Chapter 1, The Riverbus

    The humans are descendants of the first king and queen of Narnia. The sons and daughters of the first king and queen married dryads and naiads and wood gods and ...

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dragon's Doings

    Wow! This poem is awesome! Keep it up!

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dragon's Doings

    Wow! This poem is awesome! Keep it up!

    Dec 9, 2016


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet