User avatar

MythWriter99

MythWriter99

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Girl of Crows- Chapter 1

    Love it! I noticed a few typing errors in your writing, but other than that I couldn't really find anything wrong. The story doesn't move to quickly or to slowly, ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Girl of Crows- Prologue

    Okay so normally I would have dropped this book like a hot coal. I hate thrillers but this book reminds me of that old movie, Crow, which I loved. Now ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book of Whistles : Prologue: Blood on the balcony

    Okay so the tittle was cool. I enjoyed the first part, it was interesting and fast paced. But I had trouble enjoying the overall piece because I was distracted by ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Spiders

    Alright so first off I can't help but wonder what the point of this story is. It's interesting enough but is that it, or is there more. Because if that's ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Bloodlust - Chapter 1

    Okay I don't really know what to say about this work. I mean it's interesting and so far I don't really know what's going on. But out of what I've ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Campfire

    Okay so this was an interesting read. I'm a bit confused about what is going on which is probably why I'm hooked on the book. But the story was hard ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Chapter 2: Scarlett

    Okay, two things, first off SLOW DOWN and add details. You have good ideas but the way you write them is a little irritating. I mean here you have this ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter One: Scarlett

    WOW, first off I'm totally hooked. I want to know what the heck happened to the girl and how. I want to know who this devastatingly handsome British boy is ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter one of a book I'm working on

    Hey mnkeygrl11, Although the concept of having supernatural creatures enslave humans and have them fight to the death is well . . . awesome, I did feel like it had ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Darling

    As for Lava and Esther Sylvester, this is just a excerpt from a chapter, I read it when I was looking through the literary choices, you know in that little ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The adventures of Conrad

    This was probably one of the best short stories I have read in a while. I liked the drama, action, and bit of romance. The concept is pretty cool too, ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ragged Magic - Chapter 1

    Who cares about the length as long as it wasn't boring, which it certainly wasn't. I thought this was an interesting read, but i have to agree with reason and ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ragged Magic - Chapter 1

    Who cares about the length as long as it wasn't boring, which it certainly wasn't. I thought this was an interesting read, but i have to agree with reason and ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Soul's Choice (Part One)

    You are crazy if you think this sucks. I mean it's definitely not perfect but to say it sucks is an exaggeration. I read all three parts of the book ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Dream Catcher Chapter 1

    I enjoyed reading this work, but it was a bit confusing at times. I don't know if you meant to be so cryptic and intend to reveal more details throughout ...

    Jan 3, 2013


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi