User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pictures on the Wall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * (Continued) The flower’s followed her. Get rid of the apostrophe. The way his nose looked when he sneered made him ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Sureal : Okay, glad Fred's actions were 'realistic', had a bit of trouble with that. That you for pointing out the errors, they'll be fixed once I'm ... not so ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke Over Water

    *falls off chair* Jack : I really didn't expect that! Your hints are helpful and also brought a few questions to mind, but this will probably gather an inch of ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * He had been awul again, brushing me off when all I wanted was to talk to him. ‘awul’ = awful I knew he ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    First off, thank you a million times and I reward you with cookies or whatever you fancy. I do like the ending of The Beginning though, I'm a fan of ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment Black = Review * Fakir awoke at dawn. He stood, stretched and looked around him at the thirteen or so still-sleeping forms. He kicked one of them. ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Leaving Baba

    Ari/Trident : Thank you for reading and the comments. I hope I've covered most of the errors with the new revision and if anyone else wants to add anything further ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heat

    I look forward to reading the revised version (I just hope your teacher realises what he is missing out on) and this new piece.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Leaving Baba

    I'll have to edit this over the weekend. Which city are you from Ani? And thanks for reading.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I let father pass and helped to steady his weight by allowing him to lean on my left shoulder, while ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lemon Drop's Triumph: A Prologue

    No problem. Everything egts rewritten anyway, I do that a lot after taking a look at my plots and the characters change things too. As before, keep me updated on ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Leaving Baba

    Sam : Thank you for reading and your comments! The main thing, in my opinion, would just be to explain the characters' relations to one another. I think you missed ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * It was a subject rarely spoken of and never mentioned except in the sunny clearing were Boom lived. ‘were’ = where Bellow him, ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Jack : *falls over* Thanks so much for the critique, you've picked up things I easily miss. I hate the word 'said' but I try to use it more often ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Classic Parody of a Song

    With a tree trunk through my head! Wouldn't you be dead? And how thick is the trunk compared to the head?

    Nov 28, 2006


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus