User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession

    Sureal : Thank you for reading! :D I didn't want to go into too much detail what the background of mages and their magic was, I need help on that.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Thank you for reading Lexy. You've reminded me to update this. :D

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Rikki : Thanks for taking the time to read. I guess Imp roused all the questions but if you do find anything 'out of line' let me know. :D

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ALEANA

    Where does Aero say he could write better than the writer? He was critiquing to help out as best he could.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    This reminds me of the time I was afraid of the dark. The first paragraph drew my attention and from there I couldn't avert my eyes, I just had to ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    Nice one Snoink! Addie is great! :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Thanks Jack. :D My lack of description depresses me now as at the time I thought I had made a few things clear. Well.. editing is always a good thing. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession

    RS : Thanks for taking the time to read through. 1st part : I didn't want to go into too much detail what the world looked like. I tend to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: THE COUNCIL IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love the Magic and Myth section. :wink:

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession

    (Editing)

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    Guess who's back? :D * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I crouched low to the stone floor. At the moment it felt more like ice, ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Aero (mind if I call you that?): As ever, I'm glad to see a critique from you and very pleased that you found it interesting. Sorry I made you feel ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    And growing where? From the clouds onto the field? What clouds? The rushes are orange plants on the field, I didn't add anything about clouds as I was describing the ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Pistol Grip

    Ha ha! Very funny CL! Like Jack, I’m not sure what the plot is exactly but these soldiers(?) on a planet.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    Thank you, Myth. :wink: I always look forward to your comments. Seriously, I do. They help very much. :D You're most welcome. Hope this next critique helps. :D * Green ...

    Sep 28, 2006


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus