User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Wonder Door

    flick of the sweat Off I really thought this was going to be an actually door like a gate to another world or teleporter but it turns out to be ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    IT was night. Typo: it The carrier was on a bridge, being carried by ten bulky men. Isabel cringed every time they took a quick step on her bridge for ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    The underground city reminds me of The Edge Chronicles where the scholars live in tunnels because they've been force to live underground. The Grandma scares me a little with her ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Mersey and Delzette, we don't get a clear idea of them. You could have a conversation going on between them before they actually break up. I wasn't sure who they ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    He placed his neck key into a the lock on the chain , it vanished leaving a powder that fell to the floor. Just a typo, take out the first ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Starlight, Starbright

    I don't usually critique(sp?) but I liked this. It was nice and short. My favourite part is: I have not light enough, nor strength enough, nor fixédness enough to shine; ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: to the point of deception

    I was a little confused with the time changing but I liked the idea of the switch. I thought this would more of Historial subject more than Action/Adventure. Although you ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've read and watched LOTR and it isn't so great as most fans make it out to be and Harry Potter just doesn't interest me. I only read them and ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Gosh, I don't think I'll read it in one day. I'll post my review each time I finish a part. To start with I like the first part. Dragon’s powerful ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice

    I agree with Sam about the pace of the story. It was good but you should add more decription and maybe tell the reader more about the other women (both ...

    Jan 19, 2006


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates