-
Re: Highschool Love
One... the forums don't allow indents, so you have to double-space between paragraphs. It makes it much easier. The biggest problem I had was with the beginning. "I, seventeen year ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: I'll Never Understand(edited)
I really like this! The only thing I was confused about was what age the narrator currently is. Since it's in the past tense, that means she's narrating from the ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Black Moon
It seems like you know a lot about this story's universe from all the information here, which is a good thing! I'm guessing if you continued with this, it would ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Rush: Chapter 1
I can't say this particularly caught my attention. The first paragraph is an info dump, and there's not much going on. Add to the fact that this is a very ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: She's such a Drama Queen Chapter 1
You seem to be doing a better job here than in the prologue! You have a lot of narrative interwoven with the dialogue, which itself is great. My thoughts reading ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue
The biggest problems I had with this is that your sentences in the beginning aren't necessarily run-ons, but they seem awkward. Wordiness, I guess is what you have there. You're ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Fate: Chapter one
The first thing I thought about this was that the voice is very... not passive, but kind of blah. It's like, you need more force in here! Right now the ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: The Mishaps of Wendy Burger
Like Sodapoplunchbox, I was very confused through most of this. To make a good, solid story, it's important to have focus, even if you're trying to make it 'random.' It's ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: First Love
Right off I was confused about this. I think a lot of it was you have a lot of non-sequiturs, that is, a statement that doesn't lead into the next. ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Strangely So... Chap. 1
I think it's obvious you're going somewhere with this, but some of the language is very distracting. For instance, when you say "sensitive orbs." Not everyone will know what you ...
Jul 16, 2010
